Eric R.R. Weaver
Welcome to my Resume below,
or Puruse personalities:
- Extensive experience with solving problems
- Innate ability to see broader perspectives
- Formulates creative solutions as an innovation catalyst
- Primarily an Inventor
- Learns tools quickly, and applies processes in unique ways
- Easily articulates a flexible shared vision that evolves with circumstances
- Works as a transformational educator and entrepreneurial leader
- Unique ability to recognize intellectual needs and identify talents
- Engages cross-disciplinary teams quickly
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a relaxed and welcoming style
- Comfortably inspires and organicly energize others
- Envisions future advancements to stimulate strategic processes
- Achieve goals by using systems thinking skills integrated with current science
- Fosters commitments from diverse stakeholders through shared buy-in
- Prefers to deal with the big picture, to hire and delegate tasks
Creating Solutions: Mr. Weaver reviews staff expertise and company resources to innovate
better techniques for attaining goals. His team building skills have been successful in the
classroom settings, for volunteer service learning, and professional offices. He is inspired
by long-reaching issues such as community education and sustainable infrastructure development.
SWMM Model Analysis: He has the technical skills to investigate the impacts of new
construction using the EPA SWMM Program .
Flood studies he completed for existing landowners have shown quantitatively
that construction on adjacent waterways can directly impact exiting site water levels.
Model results often increase existing buildable land areas. Several Court Judges
have reversed Florida State construction policy based on his analysis.
Integrated Patent Development: Mr. Weaver has prepared and completed several
Patent Searches, Drawings, and Applications. He easily comprehends inventions to assist
with complete prototyping and patenting.
General Civil Design: He has integrated computer applications to compile GIS
data, prepare CAD drawings and completed legal exhibits for instant digital submittal
via broadband technologies.
Teaching: He has had an incredible experience teaching
his own children
and actively shares this passion in courses based on Active Team-Building to
enact Solutions as discussed in detail within his
digital teaching portfolio.
University of South Florida, Tampa, Florida
- 2017-Ph.D: Doctorate of Civil and Environmental Engineering -- Focused dissertation research on the synergy between
his civil engineering infrastructure experience and his passion to create an alternative: "Sustainable Development through Urban Agriculture"
(dissertation certified 3/8/2017).
- 2009-MSM: Master of Science in Management: Leadership and Organizational Effectiveness -- Explored new project development
supported by the professors who encouraged him to continue in academia, where he obtained a 3.46 GPA. Accepted to multiple colleges proposing
the breakdown of the silos with evolution to the sustainable 3D-Ph.D.
- 2009-MBA: Masters of Business Administration -- Centered efforts on entrepreneurship, where the program director allowed him
to audit/repeat courses to support new patent development.
- 1998-BSCE: Bachelors of Science in Civil Engineering -- Readmitted when Hillsborough County sent him back to expand
his skills and abilities, while he investigated new web priorities and software techniques simultaneously tested by both institutions.
- 1988-BSE: Bachelors of Science in Engineering -- Created his own engineering degree completing "projects-for-credit" each term finding
a creative expression that could fit into the required curriculum. This was paired with his service-learning work later
incorporated into STARS USA Inc.
- Building Sustainable Enterprise Graduate Certificate, USF Summer 2009
- Entrepreneurship Graduate Certificate, USF Summer 2007
- Management Graduate Certificate, USF Summer 2009
- Engineer Intern 1089ET254, May 14, 1990
- STARS USA Inc. (Students
Taking an Active Role in Society)
STARS USA Inc. 2008 E Patterson St. Tampa, FL -- Co-Founded the public charitable corporation to facilitate service-learning projects with
volunteer students. Duties included creating proposals, presentations, grants, articles of incorporation, and taxes as needed for 501(c)3
business operations. Completed multiple projects involved in the public as class credit activities for over 30 years organizing teams,
coordinating projects, and encouraging peers who developed original Community Emergency Response Team (later Tampa CERT) and the Reg-Eze,
Class-Mate, Key-Mate, and Ride-Mate software products eventually sold privately to multiple universities.
- ASCE - West Coast Branch Member.
Please hire Eric R.R. Weaver by:
Email: eweaver at mail dot usf dot com
MSG: iPhone 813-616-0164
This page was last updated on 5/7/2017